Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Moon, Palms, Sierra & Dates Tonight

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 12:03AM in EggHead Forum
My Computer side bar showed the moon 99.3% full just now, waiting for Blair's shot tomorrow

Just coming out of the Sierra

Some palm dates got on the way

Have a Great Weekend

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,356
    Tomorrow is the super moon. The moon's orbit comes closest to the earth.
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Beautiful Beli! It is supposed to be brighter tomorrow night, I think. We have high clouds in the area, but it is still gorgeous.
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,972
    Nice shot! Went down to the ocean for the 6:32 moon rise and there was a cloud bank on the horizon, so Lambchop and I went to dinner. Will try tomorrow for the real event.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Joan, supposed to be cloudy for me tomorrow
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Lovely evening in your paradise! I especially like the last pic! :)
    Teresa there is so much moonlight tonight I'm egging just with a little flashlight for light. Feels great
    Good luck Richard that's time well spent
    Me too Elizabeth a moxest moon with a veil. :laugh:
  • TN  EggerTN Egger Posts: 29
    Beautiful Beli!
  • Thanks man!!! Always love your pics :) .
    She is relly big here too. With all the snow on the ground....It's really, really bright out tonight.
    Tks Shane. It's been a very nice moonlight night
    Tks my friend, must be bright & beautiful over the snow, feels like it has got brighter as the night passes
  • DeplesisDeplesis Posts: 215
    Beli, Gorgeous shots....they really make me miss beautiful Mexico.
    Hey RJ TKS just in time too, cloudy now hope they clear tonight Have a great weekend
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    I can't wait... Our two cats go crazy during such a time, usually sounds like romper room downstairs. Have a relaxing weekend. Randy
    :laugh: likewise Randy!!
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Beli, Great pictures!!
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    Molly here playing darts with Valeria & waiting for the moon, the clouds cleared & now the weather is great. Don't think it'll be much different from yesterday's but let's see ;)