Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Western Mass - Wicked Good

Options
Egghead Willie
Egghead Willie Posts: 185
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just want to share my excperience. Three of us area Eggers went in on a 30 palet of Wicked Lump. Cost was 12.98 per bag. I ordered Wednesday and was told I could Pick up 24 hrs later. I got to the Holyoke warehouse just off the highway and the guy helped me load up and I was gone in 8 minutes. :) I just got an e mail from Wicked Good asking how things went today. Great CS

Comments

• Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    I am assuming 20lb bags?
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    they are 22lbs. and he's right, the guys at the whse are good folks!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    Maybe next time, i can get 10 bags in my Passat :laugh:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    u can get 15 bags in a Max - with room to spare. :) Might wanna leave passengers at home though.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• kirstenl
    kirstenl Posts: 29
    Options
    If the price of gas weren't so freaking high it would be worth the drive, but it just isn't right now. I may as well pay retail for the time being. :(

Kirsten
  • Vincent Chase
    Options
    Big thanks for doing this bwag! I've had experience with the folks at Laralee and they couldn't be nicer people. Great folks. And the guys at the warehouse in Holyoke are standup people - I remember talking BBQ for close 20 mins with the guy who helped me load my car and explaining to him why I love my Egg so much.

Nice to know there are some other Eggers in this part of MA! Hopefully we get to cross paths at some point outside of the forums!
  • Egghead Willie
    Options
    Ben,

Sorry I missed you. It was my pleasure. Keep my number and if you want to do on on another load down the road give me a call. Hope to see you in NH if your going.