Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I got a package!

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,368
edited 12:03PM in EggHead Forum
One of you have known that I needed a pizza peel. One of you had made promises, for years. Well, forgetaboutit! :laugh:

I recieved a handmade, made of ash, peel that it beautiful!!
I Love it!!
Ed, aka Misfit, made it for me. He even put his brand on it.

294.jpg

295.jpg

296.jpg

299.jpg

I appreciate you Ed, thank you very much!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
·

Comments

• Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,489
    Molly, that is so nice. Good things happen to nice people ;)
    ·
  • Gorgeous wood work!!
    ·
  • CobraCobra Posts: 110
    Thats almost too good looking to use. Very nice....
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,368
    That's nice Judy.
    This is made on one piece of wood. He also makes cutting boards.
    My heart will be with you all next week!! :(
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
    You got that right!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    I think so!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,489
    We'll be thinking of you too but so happy you got a job. We'll see you again somewhere.
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,334
    That's purty special. gawjus.

What an amazing group of people!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    That is a thing of beauty. Think I'd buy another one and save that one. It would make my heart sjip a beat to burn that baby on a 650 degree pizza stone. Congrats. :) Nice work Misfit.
    ·
    Absolutly!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,014
    Man that is super nice. Where can I buy one?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    Bruce, I thought of that also. I will use it, that's what it's for.
    He makes cutting boards also. Some talent!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    Contact misfit on the forum. Ed, also makes cutting boards.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    New toys, always a good thing!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • Dats Beautimous Molly - miss you next week. See you down the road.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,134
    Bring that with you to Salado :woohoo:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Thar's a work of art Molly! Congratulations, I agree put that puppy to use, christen it well! :lol:

Blair

·
    Have fun Frank. You all will be in my thoughts.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • As a furniture maker/woodworker, I appreciate that example of a way nice peel. What an eggcellent gift. Thanks for sharing.... I need to make one - some day....
    ·
    Tony, You are the King of toys! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    Mickey, Won't be going. I'm needed at work. That's a good thing!
    You all have fun!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Very nice kiddo, you getter get cooking some pies.

Don't shoot the sheriff, I mean, don't burn the peel!!!

Kent
    ·
    Soon Blair, for sure!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    A fellow Egghead made it for me. He is misfit, and very talented!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    I know Kent. I should be whipping some dough together now. I'll get on that right after work tomorrow!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • BeakerBeaker Posts: 293
    Dang Molly...scored one there!
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    MY GOODNESS that is BEAUTIFUL! :woohoo: How NICE of misfit. :) At least you know SOME of us love ya!!! :laugh: :)
    ·
    This is such a special place to meet terrific friends Brian!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    I've been waiting for you.....mine is better than, well, mine/yours. :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Wow Molly - that's quite a peel...a very special gift for a very special person! :)
    ·