Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

XL Plate Setter

Pork N SteinPork N Stein Posts: 154
edited 10:43AM in EggHead Forum
Anyone have a "new style" XL plate setter here in North Texas that they'd like to trade for an "old style" one (shorter legs)? I have the updated fire ring and I'd like to have the correct PS version so I thought I'd check here first before buying one.
Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
Roanoke TX
·

Comments

• rutilirutili Posts: 25
    What is the difference between the new style and the old styl xl platesetter?
    ·
  • The legs are longer on the newer style, the old style are only around an inch long.
    Roanoke TX
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    A friend of mine just bought two new xl ps for his old style xl eggs, one has already broken a leg, the other one I think he hasn't used, he mighf be interested. Are you going to Salado?
    ·
  • I'm not going to be able to make Salado due to another commitment, but if there are other eggers in the DFW area going, I'd be happy to meet them somewhere if they're willing to take it with them?
    Roanoke TX
    ·