Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

the BGHE in action

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,507
edited 7:34PM in EggHead Forum
some little frozen thai crab cakes

019-4.jpg

020-3.jpg

021-5.jpg

023-2.jpg

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,407
    Man you are savin' a ton o' lump lately eh? :laugh:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    comparisons to other cookers are not allowed on this board.

fred's tomorrow, 12:30, be there or be... well. or to hell with ya.
    (no fidel this time, just me andcarey and i dunno, maybe flashback )
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Can he cook his dog on his teeny tiny little green thingy??
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 883
    My little Hachi arrived today. Can't wait to use it.
    Only if you buy him a drink first... :whistle:
    Gonna be in your necka the woods in a couple weeks. When are you heading home?
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    fantastic!!!!
    context is important :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I love it!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    So, uhhhh... would you be willing to make a couple more of your "Egg domes" for others with BGHEs for a price?
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Great question BJ!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    I.N.S.A.N.E!That is TOO COOL! :laugh: ;)
  • CobraCobra Posts: 110
    Where would one get a a mini BGHE? I assume that is the whole hibachi?
    Ebay
    Japanese Mini Iron Portable Hibachi Barbeque BBQ GRILL
  • cool setup but I think the safety police around here would be all over you for placing your cooker on a wooden rail-and NO FEET!

that is really cool...
    fred's opening day is friday, not today.
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,507
    ill be it the vets office tomorrow, need to find something to compliment the canned real failure crap i have the dog on. biggest gimmick ive ever seen, take all the nutrition out that makes other foods cost more and triple the price and call it prescription food that can only be bought with a prescription at a vets office.
    yikes$$

we'll have a chorizo for you :laugh:
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,507
    hope they still sell the chourico sandwich, every one wants the pearl hotdog but that chourico is spectacular.
    I put my Hachi in my MBGE, on the cooking grid. Then I hope I can snuff it out too.
    I just lit my Hachi for the first time, and notice that the base is made of wood!! Wow. It's still in my MBGE.