Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ping LITTLE STEVEN - OT

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
hey steven...caps vs. dead things tonight!!! should be a good game ....both teams really rolling right now...caps have won 9 straight and played really well against the habs last night!!! ....should be fun tonight!!

GO CAPS!!!!

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Max,

It should be a great game. I'll probably switch over to that game when the Canes have a four goal lead on the Loafs. Probably six minutes ino the first. I should catch most of it :(

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Options
    Go Habs Go!
    context is important :)
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    it was a really good game ....dead things were a zetterberg goal better tonight....story line was detroit was 1 for 2 on the PP and the caps were 0 for 5 on the PP.. .caps PP continues to suck...can't figure it out. ...but damn good game regardless. . .
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Max,

Just saw highlights. You may not believe this but the Leafs actually WON :blink:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    Yeah they beat the Canes down. Couple of lucky goals too.

As for the Craps....I mean Caps, they can win all they want now, but they never get it done during the playoffs. ;)
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Andrew,

I assume you will be moving back if the Leafs make the playoffs? ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• NC-CDN
    Options
    Steven. Let's see. It's going up to 73F here today. The following 2 days will be in the 80s. Then we have to deal with a day or two of 70s then back in the 80s!!! My friend who works in St. Thomas, Ontario for Delta faucet is coming down for a visit next weekend for a few rounds of GOLF!!! Are you kidding me? Just ask the Whiz! It's great here.

I do love it here. If the Leafs did make it to the post season and ever got close to a Cup it would be impossible to get tickets without paying through the teeth up there. I got to see them 2 or 3 times (I forget) in 2003 when they got to the Eastern Conference Championships vs Carolina, when we won and got the pleasure of playing Detroit. And had we scored in that overtime or double OT game I think we really had a shot to win the Cup that year.

Anyways if we do get to face the Leafs in the postseason. Think of a trip down this way. I can secure tickets for you with no trouble. I think around 3000 drove down for those games during the May 24 weekend. IT was pretty amazing. I have some pics kicking around of how cool it was.

Right now it's a battle for that 8th spot. The Devils are coming on strong son.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    I have season's tickets for the Buds. They haven't got permission from the league to print any playoff ducets yet. I never said they would get outta the first four games if they did make it.
    Funny you mention that game. I was there too when Tucker nailed Roenick in the first couple of minutes.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• NC-CDN
    Options
    I hate you. LOL. JK. Season ticks eh. That's awesome. I could never dream of having them. I lived too far away when in Ontario. Besides....I couldn't afford it. Where do you sit? That is something you hold onto and pass down to your kids man. Awesome. I've had Canes season ticks before, but not in a few years. It gets pricey.

As for playoff tickets. Here they seem to do it as quick as they can. They want your $$. Not sure if the league has rules on when they can go on sale. Leafs need to get some work done before that happens....as do the Canes. You never know. WE could meet you in the post season, although it's likely only one of us will be in that 8th and final spot. I'd love to see the Leafs make a run. And it would save me alot of $ not having to go to the games here too.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Don't hate me til you are sure you would never want a pair of said ducets B) They are mid ice golds (what used to be reds in the Gardoons). Not bad seats at all.
    $215 each. I got a deal on the right to acquire them at a mere 25K.

Steve 

Caledon, ON