Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Edited: Loney MakingOn Disc. Ch. Rerun at Midnight

Semolina PilchardSemolina Pilchard Posts: 768
edited 7:48PM in EggHead Forum
Mike Rowe will be making baloney on Dirty Jobs tonight at 9 eastern on the Discovery Channel. Will air again at midnight eastern.

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    :laugh: Interesting.I'm making a 'Loney and Cheeze fattie rite now. :)
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Semolina! Haven't seen you here on the forum in a cows age. When I first settled here you sent me one of the most helpful emails I have ever seen. I hope you have been well and that we see more of you around. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Blair

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Thanks I just found it. ;)
  • Thanks for the kind words. I have been well, I just don't spend as much time here anymore.
    This forum is great, my learning curve was shortened greatly from all the tips and advice on here.
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Glad to hear that you are well. I agree, this forum is great.

Blair