Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mothership Address & Hours?

boston_stokerboston_stoker Posts: 794
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi,

I just was asked to take a last minute business trip today to Atlanta. I would like to visit Big Green Egg HQ retail store. Does anyone know where it is located and what the hours are?

Any restaurant recommendations would also be greatly appreciated. I think I may go to Kevin Rathbun Steak to try the Korean Pork they cook on the egg there.

Thanks!
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    3417 Lawrenceville Highway
    Tucker GA US 30084
    9AM til ?????(not sure)

Fox Bros BBQ

or

Matthews Cafeteria are both nearby
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    5:30 on the closing.

Poppasam
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Sam I hope you and Diane are doing well these days. Sorry we haven't been able to see you guys in a while. Tell Diane hello from Ginny & I.
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    I did a google search for you and found this.

http://www.biggreenegg.com/
    ·
  • Thanks for the help. I thought that might be the location, but it wasn't clear to me.
    ·