Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stuffed pork chops ala Cluck and Squeal.

hornhonk
hornhonk Posts: 3,841
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Marc was kind enough to send me some of his rubs. I just happened to have some beautiful thick-cut chops that were stuffed with corn bread dressing and wrapped in bacon. I gave them a good sprinkle of Cluck and Squeal. Wow! I really like this rub. It accents the meat rather than mask the flavor. It's the type that makes you want to lick the plate. :P My wife is at the table telling me how good it is. I'll be bringing some to Salado! ;)

100_0638.jpg

100_0640.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0647.jpg

Good stuff! Now I have to try it on some "Cluck".

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    I have to go to a damn rodeo meeting before I can go home tonight.
    You are killing me with that.
    Just WOW.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Yum, now that looks good. Nice looking chops.
    Whoever stuffed and wrapped them did a nice job.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Thanks for the post Steve! I will be sending you some recipes tonight that involve the All Purpose. The is the one that is in the bottle you have. Just got new labels printed that both rubs have their clear identity under the logo.

Cheers

Marc Cardinali
    Marc's Heart & Fire Inc.
    Cluck & Squeal Seasoning & BBQ Rub

Check my product page out on facebook. it is a working progress just like the website.

www.cluckandsqueal.com coming soon!!!
  • hornhonk
    I have my wonderful butcher, Hirschs Specialty Meats, to thank for the great chops. ;)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Steve, Looks great!
    Just got my package now.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Steve,

Well put! I didn't know how to describe it on the ribs i did on the weekend but that is it. The ribs tasted like ribs, not like ribs with a ton of rub. Excellent!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• hornhonk
    I can't wait to try it on chicken!
  • Little Steven wrote:
    Steve,

Well put! I didn't know how to describe it on the ribs i did on the weekend but that is it. The ribs tasted like ribs, not like ribs with a ton of rub. Excellent!

Steve

I was waiting to hear what you thought :whistle: Now I am happy! That's a huge compliment Steve! I was aiming for the exact result. Really glad you enjoyed it.

Marc