Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any ideas on how to dress this?

WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
edited 2:00AM in EggHead Forum
I love my local market; picked this up just to try it. Have never tried one and am wondering...standard pizza fixings? I'm thinking not... But beyond that I'm not exactly sure what to do with it! :) :woohoo: :laugh: And I took the pics on the steps outsid because the sun was shining today! :whistle: :lol:
5d5b9816.jpg
86ec0f9e.jpg

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I'm thinking a buttondown, a nice four button tweed and a magenta ascot
  • Hi Julia. You could put your favorite pizza toppings on it, just go light on the sauce. My favorite is shrimp and pesto with parmesan and mozzarella and some crushed red pepper.
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    I was thinking a BLT pizza :)
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Thanks, Faith! Appreciate your advice :) ;)
    :silly: :lol:
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    there's no such thing as a "nice" four-button tweed :laugh:

and be careful. i once got my ascot by the mailman, and was disappointed
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • tach18ktach18k Posts: 1,607
    vanilla ice cream, maple syrup and top it with whipped cream and nuts.
  • gdenbygdenby Posts: 4,620
    Maybe caramelize some onions, sauteé some mushrooms, a few slices of olive and/or some capers. Then a minute in a pan to give some heat to the bread.
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,483
    lamb kebobs, tebouleh, labne, maybe hummus and red onions. or toast some sesame seeds and heat it up and drizzle with some honey and dust with the seeds.
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    lots of olive oil, chopped rosemary, and thin sliced red onion rings. garlic too.
    cracked pepper, kosher salt

just an idea
    red_onion_pizza-1.jpg
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    Those are all great ideas, thanks ;) Now to choose..the maple syrup, ice cream and nuts is grabbin me! :)
  • jurisdocjurisdoc Posts: 77
    I'm thinking Catholic School Girl outfit, but that's because my mind stays in the gutter.