Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Egging and Baseball do go together

Florida Grillin GirlFlorida Grillin Girl Posts: 4,371
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday's Toronto Blue Jays game. They are in Dunedin for spring training, and were playing againste the Rays. I am not into baseball, but I am into tailgating with the eggs.

We got there early, were the first ones in the parking lot.

P3134213.jpg

Buffalo Chicken Dip, it's buffalo chicken wings without the skin and bones:

P3134217.jpg

A fattie, Jimmy Dean Hot sausage rubbed with DP Jamaican Firewalk, and glazed with blueberry chipotle sauce:

P3134219.jpg

Wings, how boring, but a friend requested them, these were marinated in Mojo Criollo. Also hot dogs, and hamburgers, no pics.

P3134220.jpg

Quote of the day "Faith, only you would bring these napkins to a tailgate!"

P3134222.jpg

The hands down winner of the day was meat on a stick. The perfect stand up and chit chat food.

Marinated Pork Sate with peanut sauce:

P3134218.jpg

Even the parking attendants liked it. Look closely and you can see the stick in his hand~

P3134221.jpg

Daisy, the pig made her tailgate debut. Look, she has a piglet friend~

P3134224.jpg

I made a rum cake, which everyone loved. It was a perfect 77 degrees in the shade:

P3134225.jpg

Now it was time to go into the game, even though I would have rather stayed outside and cooked more.

It was really hot inside the stadium, they had us packed in there like sardines, with no shade, and no cupholders. (It's an old stadium.)

P3134227.jpg

Here is the actual game that I did not watch:

P3134228.jpg

The piglet got smuggled in, along with some rum cake and peanuts. The people sitting near us thought we were nuts.

P3134229.jpg

Life is fun.

P3134230.jpg

Don't ask who won, I wasnt paying attention and there was a huge pole in the way of the scoreboard.

Comments