Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another newbe

NC BillNC Bill Posts: 19
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi all, we have been talking about the egg for quite a while now. Yesterday we went out and bought one. In the past we have had several gassers, and a couple of charcoal grills. When the egg came home the latest gasser went out the door. After putting it together yesterday we cooked up wings and twice baked potatoes. Used blue cheese and mushrooms in the potatoes. Turned out great. Tonight it was fish. Love this egg. If I had known how good the food was going to be we would have gotten one years ago.

Tomorrow we are trying pizza

Bill
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    We kicked ourselves too Bill when the first meal came off our egg. it only gets better so enjoy! Julie
    ·
  • ForniaFornia Posts: 451
    Welcome to the fun!!! Don't foget to take pictures of all the good stuff you'll be Eggin'!
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,287
    Welcome aboard Bill!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    welcome Bill!!
    Enjoy your Egg!!
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,032
    Welcome! Pizza was my 3rd cook and fried my gasket. No big deal, you can still cook with a fried gasket. There are a few options for a replacement, I chose the nomex from my local dealer...
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • Welcome aboard.
    You will love this.
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    welcome.. be sure to post some pics... looking forward to seeing them
    context is important :)
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    pizza is great on the egg!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·