Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey fishless

Options
Fidel
Fidel Posts: 10,172
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Was thinking of you Friday

26" rainbow in the 6.5# range and a nice little bluegill - on fly rod. Our little group pulled about 70 fish out of the water in about 8 hours.

rainbowsmall.jpg

bluegillsmall.jpg

Wish I had a better photo of the trout, but he wore me out more than I did him so when I tried to grab him out of the net he won the struggle.

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    You could have got those pics anywhere.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,761
    Options
    thats a really nice bow, ive only got one that size in y life, they dont get that big here usually. lake or river, using streamers?
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,761
    Options
    are you saying fidel would post phony pics :whistle:
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    caught that one in a small pond, maybe 4 acres. stripping streamers and bugs most of the day. that one was caught on a local creation they call a rubber legged dragon. basically a black grasshopper style body with yellow legs and a tuft of black feathers around the neck.

the bluegill was caught in a bigger pond, probably 15 acres or so. that's the pond where Kim caught probably close to 20 bass