Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Quick Help :Please - Late Super Bowl Dinner - Kabobs

TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
edited 8:09PM in EggHead Forum
I'm about to throw on some curry chicken kabobs - I'm gonna do them direct, but at what temp and for how long do y'all recommend? The chicken is cut into 1/2" thick strips. Don't want to overcook the chicken and make it dry.[p]Thanks!!!![p]TRex
·

Comments

• TRex,[p]I cook mine on a raised grid direct for about 20 minutes in the 350 range. [p]Mac
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    TRex,[p]you don't specify light or dark meat...[p]but I's start at about 8-10 mins a side over med fire...375'ish.[p]The hotter fire will keep your cooking times shorter(as long as you don't bur'em) and if they are white meat...they will hold their juices much better.[p]Do a tester!![p]Evans
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708

·