Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Quick Help :Please - Late Super Bowl Dinner - Kabobs

TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm about to throw on some curry chicken kabobs - I'm gonna do them direct, but at what temp and for how long do y'all recommend? The chicken is cut into 1/2" thick strips. Don't want to overcook the chicken and make it dry.[p]Thanks!!!![p]TRex
·

Comments

• TRex,[p]I cook mine on a raised grid direct for about 20 minutes in the 350 range. [p]Mac
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    TRex,[p]you don't specify light or dark meat...[p]but I's start at about 8-10 mins a side over med fire...375'ish.[p]The hotter fire will keep your cooking times shorter(as long as you don't bur'em) and if they are white meat...they will hold their juices much better.[p]Do a tester!![p]Evans
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708

·