Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This movie looks interesting

Options
stike
stike Posts: 15,597
edited November -1 in Off Topic
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Man, Move this over to the main forum cause guests can't see it :laugh:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• stike
    Options
    I would hate to cause any trouble
  • Little Steven
    Options
    I think your only worry would be like if you referred to a "connected" Philly attorney

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Holy chit man,that is funny :laugh: :lol: :laugh:
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Why did the clip of me cut off right before I walked in to take care of that troublemaker sitting on the toilet?

The "Canadian" caught me off guard, I nearly choked.
  • stike
    Options
    Do you have any frigging idea how hard it is to find a clip of a chubby hillbilly who looks like you, sitting on a toilet with a gun next to him?

Only other clip I found was mrs. Dryesdale from the Beverly hillbillies. And you are prettier than she is/was
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Dude,

You need to repost it over on the other side. Nobody reads my posts

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    I could have sent you clips from Fidelfest,,, or the morning after :laugh:
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    ROTFLMAO!

My hats off to you for having such a remarkable sense of humor :ermm: and including some of
    your "friends"! :whistle:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Ahhhh . . . it's hardly nobody! :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • stike
    Options
    I have no friends. :(
  • Little Steven
    Options
    stike,

I could be your friend. Watched the Longest Yard yesterday. :)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Kokeman
    Kokeman Posts: 822
    Options
    That is pretty funny. You must have a lot of time on your hands.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Actually I can address that statement to save stike the time! Stike is at his MOST creative condition when he is swamped with some job! The more demanding of his creativity the more demanding of the INTENSE fire power he has in his computers thus meaning while they are working then he is sitting there with his brain on steroids! You think I'm kidding? I'm NOT! He must have one helluva job in process!

PS More power to you, Jeff and I hope you take a MAJOR bundle of cash to the bank when this assignment is finished!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • stike
    Options
    That's close enough. :laugh: It's more like: I'm only at my computer when im working, and since my job is like doing scrimshaw, I literally can only work about five minutes at a stretch, maybe ten, before taking a break. And taking a break means forum time and general goofing

I have loaded trucks and all that, and though it may not sound like it, it's just as hard. Hahaha

Especially when I have to do all nighters
    But I had a guy in my yard today fixing my car in the cold and I couldn't do that. That's a real job.

Whether I get a giant check or not, it's all relative. I know I'll never be truly rich on paper, so I take what I can get. And part of that is enjoying myself and trying to have fun

Thanks for keepin tabs! Hahaha

Truth be told, yeah. I have ten images due on the 15th and they didn't get me anything until about 3pm today, which was just about when i was done messing around. It all works out in the end :laugh:
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Stupid work censorship...I have to wait until I get home to see the video...but I am laughing in anticipation... :woohoo: :lol: :silly:
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    I like it!

Intellectually challenging with semi-nonsensical plot laced with characters apparently left to their own interpretation of what constitutes acting.

Spring "Act Now Or Forever Hold Your Place" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA