Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm such a woos

Options
2»

Comments

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    As juicy as it was, It would of been no problem wearing that burger fashionably. Might be the new 2011 summer rage, instead of foodware, it's food wear...........
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • tjv
    Options
    thanks, and think I almost did brats instead, now I'm wondering why I've never tried shrooms and cheese on a brat. just went on the to do list.......
  • tjv
    Options
    I did three burgers out of 1.25 lbs., 85-15 blend. Two burgers were about 1/3 lbs., the third was a big one. The big one is left. Now the decision is, do I share the big one with the wifey for lunch or do I hog down.......
  • tjv
    Options
    since the diet started, no drive thru windows for me......all that food is off limits. to easy of a bad habit to kill a good thing.
  • tjv
    Options
    I had my first portobello mushroom burger couple weeks ago, surprisingly very good and burger like. My wife eats button shrooms on burgers but said of the portobello burger, no thanks, I don't like the funky texture of mushrooms....an ya wonder why guys can't figure you ladies out........LOL.
  • tjv
    Options
    since I sell senior housing properties for a real job, stashing a body like mine ain't hard to do........before I hit fifty, I toured one facility and was asked by the property's marketing person if I was looking for me.......average age in that type of facility......just over 80 years old........
  • tjv
    Options
    we just got a Carl's jr, been there one time. it was a handful to chow down while driving.
  • tjv
    Options
    My daughter is coming home from UT shortly for spring break, if bodacious is Austin (UT) talk for real good, then I need to learnt me some new english before she gets home.......hate to a disconnect with her.......LOL
  • tjv
    Options
    how about a burger, onion, mushroom, cheese and egg white omelet in the morning.....maybe add a little tomato and bell pepper too, that's gotta be kinda healthy, right
  • tjv
    Options
    look up mushroom in wikipedia and this what you get for a first line....."A mushroom is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus"......now how can ya not love that.......
  • tjv
    Options
    you coming to Salado, cause as it stands right now, I'm out on Florida.......
  • tjv
    Options
    wimpy and I are dead ringers for twins, one of those separated at birth stories.... only "tell" is, he has one more hair than me.......
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Sure wish I could lose 15 ls on a diet like yours. Congratulations! Dieting is so hard when you love food.
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    What a group we have... Wimpy, a chicken, an egret, Tweety bird, a Filly just to name a few...and a Hen signing off....love you guys :laugh:
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Burgers...what a great idea...that one looks deeelicious. :P :)
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Tom, We have been known to put sauerkraut on the brat. :P Very good. You simply warm the kraut and add it to the bun. ;)
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Absolutely. The egg white shrooms and onions make it so. Toss in a little tomato and you've got a health food bonanza. Tomatoes are red so they have anti oxidants right :whistle:
  • bees
    bees Posts: 335
    Options
    That a fine looking burger, how did you do the shrooms. Randy
  • tjv
    Options
    cast iron skillet, little olive oil, get shrooms cooking by themselves for several minutes, add burgers (85-15 or 80-20 mix)pile shrooms around burgers not on burgers, mix shrooms as burgers cook. I season burgers heavy and let the juices of burgers and shrooms mix in skillet.
  • tjv
    Options
    you are a wise fella
  • tjv
    Options
    not only about what but how much too......t
  • bees