Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey Nibble Me This! Got It!

Grillin & ChillinGrillin & Chillin Posts: 733
edited 4:23AM in EggHead Forum
I wanted to Thank you Chris & Alexis and share with the forum. I received the Sticky Brands HOT Jolokia BBQ Sauce today!

The wife and I did a finger taste test with a minuscule amount from the lid when we opened it.
My wife says "OMG!" and then asks me "Did you know it was going to be like this!?"
I said "Yes"
The wife responds "I hate you!" :woohoo:
I know she was joking but I think maybe she won’t ever trust me again when trying to get her to taste new things.
All I can say is Holy Sh!t This Stuff Is HOT! Like Flames will shoot out your A$$ Hot!
She then say's "You and Stefan can eat that stuff!" Which is her crazy German cousin whom can eat Napalm?
I think this bottle of sauce will last a long, long time around here and will be very entertaining for me getting some folks to try it. :ohmy:
Thanks again for the opportunity to try it, I can tell you it is like NOTHING I have ever tried before!

BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,573
    Grillin & Chillin

Oh, I need some of that!

Caledon, ON

• NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,263
    Cool! Or should I say "hot"?

It is pretty intense, huh? It isn't as bad when it is cooked on to something like wings, but go sparingly....extra sparingly :lol:
    Knoxville, TN
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • berrygoodberrygood Posts: 372
    Okay, Chris. I'll be in Knoxville some this fall, but I can't wait that long to arm wrestle you for it. Can I order it somewhere?
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    When I lived in Houston we had regular cooks called flameouts that everyone cooked blastoff hot foods. I think that sauce would be an instant winner.Where did they get it? Thanks, Randy
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,263
    Sure, their website is

When you are coming through and have a firm date, email me and we'll see if we can get together!
    Knoxville, TN
  • berrygoodberrygood Posts: 372
    NibbleMeThis wrote:
    When you are coming through and have a firm date, email me and we'll see if we can get together!
    Thanks for the website, Chris - I'll give it a shot. Oh, and six of my favorite years were spent over on the Hill, so I get back whenever possible. I'll stay in touch. Best...