Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Let\'s have one,me and you.

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited 5:34AM in EggHead Forum
Finished the move.Not really.Still gotta put everything up. :whistle: Sometime.Had to have a TOAST! :evil: Meet my little friends---See ,do ,speak no EVIL! ;) If this is offensive,I SINCERELY apologize. B)

I miss ya'll. :)

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Offended? Heck, no! It's great to be an American! ;) :)
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    You my BOY BLUE! B) :) Some folks( :whistle: ) seem to misunderstand the correct pronuciation of 'Loney.It is prounounced Low-Knee.Some folks confuse it with Looney(as in Clooney,George).It is an abbreviation of BALONEY,drop the BA.I feel stikes pain! :laugh:
    After drinking that shine I'm surprized you feel anything! :woohoo:
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    O.k., you've had a hard day. Back away from the Sangria...
    Fluffy, I don't think that's Sangria. :unsure:
    Homemade ,it is! B)
    :whistle: :evil: B) :laugh: What makes you think that??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Oh NO,My fangers just fell off! :unsure: :ermm: :S
    It's ALL good! B) Thanks!Just funnin a little. B)
  • c tredwellc tredwell Posts: 575
    Easy fella... love you long time.... :woohoo: I'm up 4 a while (2 butts on tha large) Bet i can drink u undeer the table...
    MOST RESPECT SIR! Me only drink shine with lite beer chaser!However my chaseee has retired! :laugh: :whistle: She'll be sorry! :laugh: ;)
  • c tredwellc tredwell Posts: 575
    u ok bra? 404 456 3891 luv 2 hear from ya...
    Will ring u 2morrow.Always good to hear from u!Been hittin shine chasers since 6 P.M. :ermm: :unsure: ;) B) Nite ALL! :)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Low knee for everyone. :P

Glad you got moved. :)

Cheers to you as well. B)
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
    Now that the move is finished, you got any $$$ and time left to come to Florida next month? , bring the lady she probably needs more of a vacation than you.

Are FlaPoolMan's bloodies on the list for breakfast??

This is my moonshine of choice.

• icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Glad you are doing well..

Oh I have several friends like yours!!!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    My dear Hoss, Glad you finished moving.....we are friends right?? :laugh:
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Cheers Hoss! Glad the move is over - my advice: don't unpack everything and keep your little friends close at hand.... ;) Now, get back to cooking!
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    Hope the move is going ok, new adventures, new opportunities. When you get the egg fired up all will be good in the world. Save some of the moonshine for me. B)
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    I find citrus fruit a glaring taunt against my heritage, an unwelcome reminder of the scurvy suffered by my seagoing English ancestors, and am highly offended.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    HAHAHA!!! I love it! :laugh: Nothen better than guns, liquor and good food!!! :cheer: Whenever i move the guns get special treatment!! B)
    The Weatherby collection was handled with kid gloves. ;)
    I sorry. :(
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,768
    Oh yeah, that combination will get you a free ambulance ride to the ER
    Got plenty Clay.(shine) ;) I like this house better than any of the 9 I have lived in in the last 15 years.I just HATE where it is.Neighbors closer than a mile are TOO close! :laugh:
    Did some Ribeyes and taters tonite. :) We don't even hang pics on the wall anymore. :)
    Oh yes Beli,We are FRIENDS! :) I have heavier artillery if you ever need my assistance. ;)
    They are comforting. ;)
    Never tried the CW.It gets rave reviews from friens that are tokillya drinkers.I made a batch of the Apple Pie Shine and took to my Dad's trail ride cook.It was a BIG HIT! ;)
    Thanks Tim.Now to get back to fun stuff like Dry aging and curing! ;) :)