Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Few Cooks

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's been a week since I've had Egret's Cowlick chili. :laugh: Made some more. Pound of elk and half pound of pork.

3511001.jpg

Used what I had on hand. Bunch of hot Hatch, half of serrono and half jalap. for heat. Much hotter than the last batch.

3511005.jpg

3511007.jpg

3511010.jpg

Breakfast. The meat is some leftover brined, smoked trout. Nice combo of sweet/salty.
On the mini.

breakfast4611001.jpg

breakfast4611002.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    You are killing me here Molly, that looks wonderful! :) :ohmy: :cheer:
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Both cooks look delectable! Have to try Egret's chili sometime.
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Hey, Molly, looks fab! :) Getting 10-20" of snow tonight... :( I've had my fill.
  • cookn biker
    Sooner than later. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Frank.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    We so need some. Watered the lawn today. Might get snow tomorrow.
    Drive safe Julia.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Looks delicious Molly! Your photography is really getting very good! :)

Blair

• Beaker
    Beaker Posts: 293
    Dang...looks great Molly...question is...did ya catch the trout?? :silly:
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Blair. You helped my friend! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Loved that breakfast Molly, berry nice ;)
  • smoky b
    smoky b Posts: 648
    You rock Molly!
  • cookn biker
    Not these Brian.
    Thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Yes, berry nice Beli, thanks! :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Back atcha Graham!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    It all looks good, Molly, but that breakfast is special, love a berry!!!
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Kendall.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Tweety
    Tweety Posts: 455
    That all looks so good, especially when it's so cold outside!
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Nice. Very nice. Pics look good too!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• BigA
    BigA Posts: 1,157
    All looks good. I love fish for breakfast!! :)
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Some great looking food you whipped up there Molly. :P
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    DAYUM.HOTTER??? You did'nt even need to cook it with all dem peppers! :woohoo: ;)
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Molly both dishes look outstanding and plating is great! You tagging along with the Ice Bucket queen this year to Oklahoma?! :woohoo: We need you there Molly!
  • rooster
    rooster Posts: 252
    you go girl! looks great
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Very nice pics Molly
    Almost grabbed a spoon for that chili :)

Shane
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Very nice Molly...You do love that chile don't you?
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney