Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

When \" ALL \" ingredients are just right....

2»

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    I know my hands need a rough job to make them go with the rest of Beli :pinch:
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,063
    Beli,

An absolutely beautiful meal! And I think your hands are lovely! Do I get Mickey's cazuela?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,038
    In the first picture: it looks like a grill of some type?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yes my dear you get another one. The "Battle of The Hands" has been settled with Mickey I think.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    wow beli as usual you always have very beautiful colors in your photos.. food looks good too ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    The cazuela is the one on top of the grill Mickey What makes it special is that it's got a lid
    ·
    TKS Terry , couldn't make it to the last Eggtoberfest did you go? How was the new venue?
    ·
  • Well just my wife and I. #19 has arrived and #20 is in the hopper!!!
    ·
    Congratulations must be great when you get all of them together
    ·
  • Truthfully, it is a beautiful thing.

Lots of insights to life through the eyes of all the little children as they grow and make their way through life.
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Beli, what a scrumptious meal. :)

Gorgeous pics as always. You spoil us.
    ·
    Hey girl what's up? Here just taking it easy today, actually very nice weather outside, good to see trees & plants turning green again
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i did not make it i had a divorce going on and getting used to all of that. so i did not make it. i also had a big auction that saturday so i had to go chase that dollar. i do plan on masking it this year i hope to see you then..

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Lovely. Wish I was there for that one!
    ·
    Didn't know Terry, be well & hope to see you this year.
    ·
    Tell you what Faith, next time we see eachother we exchange cooks, deal?
    ·
  • Beli, as usual fantastic pics of beautiful food and people!!
    ·
    Cheers Jerry, have a great sunday!!
    ·
  • LobichoLobicho Posts: 557
    wow...
    what can it be said...
    I need your contact on lamb provider pleeeeeease
    Oh my this meal is just surreal...
    Instead of all ingredients just right it should be "perfect"
    ·
    TKS mi amigo, this particular shops are Costco's, they are quite good actually
    ·