Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

When \" ALL \" ingredients are just right....

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 3:09PM in EggHead Forum
Shrimp, mustard, garlic, Richard's Senor Beli's Holy Smoking Chipotle, parsley, EVOO & pernod to flambé

DSCN6922.jpg

Partially frozen tequila, Large at 600*

DSCN6924.jpg

Dry Cured Spanish Ham

DSCN6925.jpg

Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops,EVOO, rosemary, parsley, garlic, bread crumbs,Feta cheese, Worcestershire sauce,S & P, Mini at 300*, Internal Temp 135*

DSCN6927.jpg

DSCN6928.jpg

Grace

DSCN6930.jpg

DSCN6931.jpg

Pernod

DSCN6932.jpg

DSCN6933.jpg

DSCN6938.jpg

Grated tomatoes, garlic, worcestershire sauce & Richard's Indian River seasoning salt

DSCN6939.jpg

Sweet!!

DSCN6943.jpg

DSCN6944.jpg

Wild Rice, Green Salad, dry white wine

DSCN6946.jpg

DSCN6948.jpg

DSCN6950.jpg

Banana, nutella, cranberries & sliced almonds on puff pastry bread

DSCN6951.jpg

DSCN6958.jpg

Family & Friends

RSCN6961.jpg
·

Comments

• ForniaFornia Posts: 451
    I'm pretty dang sure that's the best of the day!

Looks AMAZING, Beli! Thanks for sharing indeed!
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,082
    Wow! Fantastic!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey TKS my friend, just having a rest now beautiful day weather just perfect. Lamb herb crusted lollipops with feta & gaditan shrimp al pernod with dry cured spanish ham They came out fine. (Edited original post to show ingredients)
    ·
    Scott the combination of flavours was really good
    ·
  • Big PapaBig Papa Posts: 220
    Beli,

WHats the herb crust recipe? WHats all in it?

looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ·
    TKS This are the ingredients: Parsley, garlic, grated tomato, EVOO, S & P , bread crumbs, fetta cheese, & Worcestershire sauce, ;) (Edited original post to show ingredients)
    ·
  • Texas EggieTexas Eggie Posts: 150
    Wow that looks wonderful.
    ·
    Tks. It was pretty good jAre you going to Salado?
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    STOP IT!!! You are gonna make me move in to the closest avaiable property!!!MY GOOOOOOODNESS that was a FEAST! ;)
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Beli, what can I say but AWESOME! Everything looks scruptious, esepcially your family & friends.
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Your Home

Your food

Your family

Beautiful Beli :)
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,843
    Magnifico! How is your garden doing after the cold weather?
    Are you going to plant some maguey cactus this season? I hear you have to replace them every 3 years.

cabo-wabo_0878_r2.jpg

Buenos Noches mi amigo!
    ·
    Hoss come on I know your parties are a must with neighbours & friends lasting a few days. :laugh: , we could do that & start a business on the side
    ·
    Teresa that was the best part, we watched the sunset on the chaise-longues with some malbec this time.
    ·
    Hey Tim Muchas Gracias!! ;)
    ·
    I've thought about it sometimes, but I'm afraid those cactus won't have enough time to mature before they are turned into tequila & consumed :laugh: Richard your spices are fantastic TKS again
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
    You must have been a chef in an earlier life, or perhaps a food artist. You certainly give "Eggcitement" to all that you cook.

Beautiful...

Spring "Still Stuck In Egg'n 101" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
    Muchas Gracias Leroy, always wanted to take some cooking & photography lessons but never have, someday I will ;)
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Looks amazing, as usual Beli and the pics of your beautiful back yard are always a treat!
    ·
    TKS Brad, aren't migas great?? :)
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Perfect....another feast at the house of Beli! :) The banana pastry looks fantastic. As always, you are blessed. :)
    ·
    Gracias Elizabeth, yeap dessert was tasty & great, also very original we thought, brought by our friend Grace
    ·
  • I wanna come to your house.

I will help you with the photography.
    ·
    Sure my friend, just let me know if you are bringing your grandchildren so we have the 18 - 19 extra beds ready :laugh: ;)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277
    Lots of very nice food fixed on the egg.
    BUT, just what (besides the camera)did Beli have to do with that meal? :whistle:
    Those are not you hands in the pictures cooking my friend :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
    Beli, Beli,
    You know how to do it right! Family, friends,spirits and a fabulous feast!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
    Was going to tell you that nice new cazuela on the first pic was yours but I don't know now after your rude remark :P :unsure:
    ·
    Sorry Mickey but yes those are my hands check my watch & t shirt colour & nails :laugh: & yes apart from dessert & rice everything else was prepared & egged with my little hands :angry: ;)
    ·
    Molly good thing about this cooks is both are done in no time really; had a nice cigar outside afterwards, ages since I'd had one it was nice but couldn't finish it, probably just a good thing
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277
    :blush: :blush: :blush:
    My bad :blush: :blush:
    er: you have pretty hands :whistle:
    Will never doubt you again :unsure:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·