Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Top Secret Eggzilla Video

2»

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Stike take it to the bank. That will play in Texas......
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    as a crack-addicted alcoholic who lives with a couple goddesses and has the blood of a tiger flowing in his veins, i find that insulting
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,679
    sorry. i had no idea.

Everybody knows there’s three acceptable condiments for a hot dog; there’s mustard, onions and stagnant cart water! That’s IT!   ... Jon Stewart

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

s'ok. as a crack addicted alcoholic living with two goddesses and who has tiger blood flowing through his veins, i will likely not remember it tomorrow.
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,679
    u will likely not BE here tomorrow. but good on ya with the two goddesses.

Everybody knows there’s three acceptable condiments for a hot dog; there’s mustard, onions and stagnant cart water! That’s IT!   ... Jon Stewart

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Funny, funny, funny! Good one! I want to say it was as good as the first but I'm not quiet sure yet. Keeping me laughing thats for sure. The wife even laughed out loud at it.
  • LFGEnergyLFGEnergy Posts: 618
    WHERE WE GOIN......
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,379
    Yer such an ass!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    That was great. LOL. Tiger blood eh.
  • DnormanDnorman Posts: 117
    That was sooo awesome. I love the part about ordering two Oval Primos...haha. But apperantly I should be offended, so I shall be offended that you didn't make it longer. :evil:
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    And again, funny stuff!!
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,913
    okay, old, fat, lewd and senile! Just stop picking on me!
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,913
    what?
  • Sehr Lustig!

or in english - Very Funny!
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,160
    LOL, again! :laugh:
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I had to pause it and read through it a little at a time. Then I watched it in real time. Cindy and I both liked it. :laugh:
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Bold...funny or not..
  • Bulldog MomBulldog Mom Posts: 242
    I didn't care for all the "back and forth" on your first video, but this was very funny!
    :laugh:
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    I was so pissed after watching your first video,I just can't believe that you would make another one :whistle: Just kiddin,this one is f%&kin hysterical man :laugh: :lol: :lol: :woohoo:
  • Awesome!
    charlie sheen reference. B)
  • That was hilarious. Thanks for the early morning smile
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • Stike,

Well done!

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• DenbbqDenbbq Posts: 84
    I started laughing before the picture came on! More great work.
  • number5number5 Posts: 33
    Quite possibly the funniest, cleverest thing I have ever seen!