Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

grandson's second Halloween

Braden is a spider this year. He was not happy as he HATES hats and he was NOT impressed with the black tights. he kept grabbing them and snapping them on his legs LOL when Mommy tried to take out the binky he was really PISSED. he is pretty easy going but this put him over the limit LOL
brdy4.jpg
brdy3.jpg
brdy2.jpg
last year he was a skunk as they tangled with one in their garage a few weeks prior to Halloween LOL
skunk.jpg
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    OHH revenge will be his when he grows up and sees these pics again. He'll have mommy dressing up in the nursing home :evil:
    Cute pics though :laugh:
    ·
  • That is just too cute, Julie!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I like the skunk outfit. :woohoo: He looks like he ate a bunch of pulled pork. :lol: Tim
    ·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Adorable. Too funny about the leg snapping. Perhaps when he learns there's candy involved, he'll cooperate a little more.

The first time we took our oldest TOTing when he could walk, the first house was our next door neighbor, so we went inside for a chat. And he got candy in his little bag. The second house was our other side neighbor. When they opened the door, he handed them his one piece of candy. I guess he thought we were on a candy exchange. But we also went inside that house (and had a drink). So the third house, he figures he's got this down now. He held out his bag for candy and walked right into the house. LOL Poor kid was so confused.
    ·
  • Do they make this in adult sizes? I have someone in mind. ;)
    ·