Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Salmon and some veggie skewers

GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,198
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wanted to go healthy tonight and fish sounded like just the way to go. So I stopped by Whole Foods and picked up some salmon and some veggeis to skewer up. I lightly coated the salmon with some oil and sprinkled on some Dizzy Pig Raging River. Got this for Christmas and have been wanting to try it out so bad. The veggies got some oil, italian dressing and some John Henry Pecan Rub Seasoning.

Salmon ready to go
P1020469.jpg

Veggies
P1020471.jpg

Salmon and veggies on the egg, raised grate to get it to the felt level and goin strong @ 400 with some cherry wood for smoke ( All I had on hand was mesquite or cherry and I figured mesquite would be too strong).

P1020473.jpg

Pulled off after about 15minutes
P1020475.jpg

My plate with a little caesar salad

P1020476.jpg

And if you clean your plate around here, you can have some dessert! :woohoo:
P1020477.jpg

It all came out wonderful. I am now a huge fan on Dizzy Dust Ragin' River! Can't wait to try it on other things.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander, Sultan of said Wing Contest until voting finalizes on 7/31 at 11:59PM

Comments