Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I got a mini! I got a mini!!

Rick in Crystal Lake
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Been looking for one, finally went to my dealer and he had none in stock but could order one for me. Well we checked on the price to write up the order and he informed me that BGE had a price increase on their products. He gave me the current price and we both just about fell on the floor. The current price for the mini is now $379.00. Well needless to say I was not wanting a mini that bad and we both could not believe that the price had gone up that much. Anyway, I came back home and just decided to check ebay and found one there for a current bid of $225.00 and bid $260.00 on it. It was brand new in the box (never opened) and included a BGE bag of charcoal, ash tool, grid lifter, and the Base that is used for the chimenia and mini. It was a pick up item only and was about 60 miles from my home. I was very surprised that my bid was the highest and that I now own a mini! This was just to good to be true. Picked it up today, put it together and it is just beautiful. The seller had won the package in a golf outing last fall and was not into grilling or the BGE. Now the question is, What to cook on it because it is just so small. I think this is going to be a learning experience. Just doesn't seem to hold much charcoal. Any advice? :cheer:

Comments