Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Kennesaw GA Costco

coldwoncoldwon Posts: 2
edited 1:18AM in EggHead Forum
Anyone know if they sell full packer briskets? I usually go to Restaurant Depot for this but am not going into the city this week. Thanks for any replies!

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Don't know about Kennesaw, but Duluth and Buford stores almost never have them.
  • EggHeadFredEggHeadFred Posts: 117
    The Cumberland Mall store does not have them ether, just flats.
    Fred V. Smyrna,Ga.
  • coldwoncoldwon Posts: 2
    Guys, thanks for the replies. Guess I'll settle for some short ribs from BJ's! Thanks again.
  • I've been buying 10+lb whole briskets at Kroger in East Cobb /Marietta area area for a while. They are pretty good. Give them a call before you go to save yourself time.
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    I've never seen a packer at Costco. Sam's will have them on occasion. Our Super Walmart had several a few days back and sevral of them looked ok.The local Food Depot has had them a few times. Restaurant Depot is your best for sure bet short of ordering one.

Good Egging,
    Poppasam
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    I've seen whole packers pretty regularly at the Sam's on 41 just north of the Big Chicken.