Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Kennesaw GA Costco

coldwoncoldwon Posts: 2
edited 1:05PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone know if they sell full packer briskets? I usually go to Restaurant Depot for this but am not going into the city this week. Thanks for any replies!
·

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Don't know about Kennesaw, but Duluth and Buford stores almost never have them.
    ·
  • EggHeadFredEggHeadFred Posts: 117
    The Cumberland Mall store does not have them ether, just flats.
    Fred V. Smyrna,Ga.
    ·
  • coldwoncoldwon Posts: 2
    Guys, thanks for the replies. Guess I'll settle for some short ribs from BJ's! Thanks again.
    ·
  • I've been buying 10+lb whole briskets at Kroger in East Cobb /Marietta area area for a while. They are pretty good. Give them a call before you go to save yourself time.
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    I've never seen a packer at Costco. Sam's will have them on occasion. Our Super Walmart had several a few days back and sevral of them looked ok.The local Food Depot has had them a few times. Restaurant Depot is your best for sure bet short of ordering one.

Good Egging,
    Poppasam
    ·
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    I've seen whole packers pretty regularly at the Sam's on 41 just north of the Big Chicken.
    ·