Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

White Lie

WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 968
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My buddy sent a text this afternoon and wants to meet up for happy hour tomorrow. Well this text triggered my memory for some reason or another about my friends quote. My buddy bought a house early last year and invited us over for beer and burgers. After a few beers my buddy walks over and pulls off the cover to his new shiny gas grill. Pretty sure he waited to pull the cover off when everyone was looking. I mentioned something like, "nice looking grill you have". Then he dropped the bomb: "It was on sale for a $150 and wasn't going to pay anymore for one. People are just stupid when they buy a expensive grill. They are all the same anyway." What? Are you serious? You didn't just say that did you? Just had to bite my lip and not bash him about his grill. Funny how he didn't know I bought the egg a few weeks prior. Not the one to show off or brag about something, but all the same? I don't think so. Only to realize I just lied and said he had a nice looking grill. Going to invite him over this summer when we are all moved in our house and have the grill do the talking!

Comments