Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey Atlanta & area cooks

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited 8:05PM in EggHead Forum
A chance to see Giada & Paula here in Atlanta...Giada is Sat. April 30 & Paula is Sun, May 1...and I already have plans... :unsure: :angry:

https://t2.clicknprint.com/tix/SilverStream/Pages/pgIndex.html?siteID=2921

Comments

• just tell giada that max sent you!!...that should get you a front row seat, a hug and a kiss!!
  • Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    Can you get me a discount on that price Max? :S
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    I wonder If she'll have that carrot in her hand that she's been grating on Stikes avatar the last two years? :woohoo: :woohoo: Thats the first thing I think about when I hear her name!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    I was going to use as my "in" Max...I love the connections you have. ;) :) :lol:
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    i bet stike has his plane tickets already.hehehehehe :laugh:
  • yeah, right....good luck with that buddy...you know she has 1,000 yard court order out on me don't ya!!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    ;) B) :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :pinch:
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    I heard Giada was getting one of her tattoos removed. Anyone know anything about this?

giada-1-1-3.jpg
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    LOL..bet it was the pants that did it..