Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

3 HIP - HIP - HOORAY\'S!!

BigABigA Posts: 1,157
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For Stike-
Come on people -
It was a JOKE!!! I havent been here that long and have kept my mouth shut for sometime about the BS that has been on here and yes i am sure most of the elders think i am part of it and so be it (i dont care if a person has been on her a day or 10yrs, if they can cook they can cook)!! Thats life and what is life with out change?? Stike is a funny man. And everyone on this site may or may not like what stike has to say or what i have to say or even what WessB has to say, usually he is getting mad at people for not useing the search function :laugh: :laugh: not bashing you just stating what i see, but he has helped me with a lot of cooks. And if you dont like what a person has to say then dont read the post, you dont ahve to reply to the post saying crap against it!! And for you people out there that have no humor, please try to find some. There is no better theropy than laughter, and damn it, STIKE IS FUNNY!! I laughed my ass off at that clip. I even laughed my ass off about WessB post cuz it was crazy!!

look at this spoof from the bunker - it is about UND VS NDSU!! IT is great, and no one was mad about it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyn8IRFup4Y&playnext=1&list=PL802A28C160B6892B

Comments