Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Have a Large - trying to decide Small vs. Medium

2»

Comments

• berrygoodberrygood Posts: 372
    I have L/S combo and it works for my family of four. We use the small about 75% of the time. My second choice would have been another large. Honestly, the only real advantage the small has over a large is lump consumption - heck, my large comes to
    temp just as fast as my small. As an experienced eggeroutgoing, you know there is no wrong decision!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,566
    Hope we meet at an Eggfest more day...
    Have a great day Judy.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Here are the allowed combo's.

XL and Medium
    Large and small
    Medium and mini

:whistle:
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I didn't read any of the posts or anything other that your question. But this is what I think. Small. The med is a waste of a size in my opinion.
    ·
  • srq2625srq2625 Posts: 262
    I want to thank all who have posted responses to the questions I posed (and for the rest of you - interesting reading :) ). The information/opinions have been a big help in finding my way!

Thanks!
    ·