Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Nice new logo BGE

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,038
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
BGE congrats on the new logo. Looks good.
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    As well as the new "Tag line - The Ultimate Cooking Experience" :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    I like it too ... logo is very clean, and tagline nicely summarizes the eggsperience.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
  • berrygoodberrygood Posts: 372
    New tagline is well done. It does a better job of describing the capabilities of the egg. Plus, in a retail setting, it will generate more consumer curiosity.
    ·
  • I really like the new logo, but I think the new tagline is trite and uninspired.
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    I like both. The Logo update was well overdue.
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Sounds like BMW "The Ultimate Driving Machine". I agree on both.
    ·
  • RicklesssRicklesss Posts: 391
    One of the things I picked up on right away was they're statement aluding to the fact that they will be using the new design, marketing stratagy in their advertising.
    That means they will advertise..(we'll see)
    Always thought it very odd the mothership doesn't, excepting possibly the Atlanta area, advertise.
    Just my .02
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,038
    I saw one ad on some off cable sports type deal on the egg a month or so ago.
    First and only time to see ad....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,689
    to each his own, but personally I think that logo looks weird. What BGE has 4 unsupported legs and capped with 4 ball wheels? Answer: none of them!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • RicklesssRicklesss Posts: 391
    Yeah, there is that! :laugh:
    ·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,461
    Still not sold on the updated egg logo. Looks like a cartoon grill with spider legs. Wish they kept the old logo and just updated a little. Remove the turkey and update the band. Good as new. The legs on the new logo are stange. I'm sure it will grow on me.
    ·