Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Have BGE, will travel....

Options
tinman
tinman Posts: 86
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSC03563.jpg
<p />had a little urge to tail gate, ( needed an excuse to buy a small BGE )[p]even with TNW's computer help, can't yet understand multiple photo's. stand by for set up in action! second picture on the way!

Comments

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    tinman,[p]Just do the first one the way you did that one, and for each subsequent photo, copy the data in the IMG field and simply paste it in the body of the message.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,758
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    when cutting and pasting for multiples is there another way than minimizing and maximizing the 2 windows back and forth for the cut and paste

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Mark Backer
    Options
    fishlessman,[p]Well, you could toggle between the two. If you have multiple windows open, you can hold the alt key and then hit tab, and that will bring up a little window that shows every window you have open. keep hitting tab until you get back to the egg page, then release. When you want to go back to photobucket, simply hit alt-tab once, as it takes you to the last page you were at. You can do that back and forth a lot faster than minimizing and all of that.[p]HTH
  • Pakak
    Pakak Posts: 523
    Options
    Mark Backer,[p]Or, just switch to Firefox. Have multiple tabs open and click on the appropriate tab. Works great.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,758
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    well it didnt work, however, i found the little window that brings up all the windows.it was there all along. life is better

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Mark Backer
    Options
    Pakak,[p]Oh yeah, there's that too. even though I use mozilla, I can't seem to get the hang of that tabbed browsing. [p]Listen to me. It's like those guys at my office that still say "i'm not a computer person..."[p]Thanks Pakak.
  • Fisheyes
    Options
    tinman,
    This is exactly what I want for my truck! The only issue is that I have a Large BGE. Is that a Small BGE in your picture? Maybe that is the way that I will have to go.[p]Did you build the rack yourself?[p]Thanks,
    Brad

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    So when you go to their desks to help them do you give them the "MOOOOVE!!!"??

• Mark Backer
    Options
    Bobby-Q,[p]I didn't have to do that. A chick here at work taped that and whenever I was around she'd play the theme from nick burns the computer guy.[p]drove me nuts for a while, then I realized, hey...that's me anyway. Actually with a better attitude. LOL
  • tinman
    tinman Posts: 86
    Options
    Fisheyes,
    it is a small. I bought the small because it only took once loading the large in the back of my truck to think about another way of cooking. I did miss the area of cooking space, but bought "weber" replacement grill and with a couple pcs of granite scraps had twice the cooking space.
    Jorge