Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salmon and Shrimp and temp 82

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,149
edited 11:54PM in EggHead Forum
Nice 82 weather in central Texas.
Mango Coconut Atlantic Salmon and Shrimp from Whole Foods in Austin.
Was good.....
photo.jpg
photo-1.jpg
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Gosh darn Mickey. That looks good. :P
    ·
  • Looks good Mickey! What a day in CentralTEXAS!! Can't wait till the Salado Egg Fest PowWow!!
    ·
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    great pictures. keep on eggin.
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,066
    Wow!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • BashBash Posts: 1,011
    Seafood looks great. Love salmon on the egg!

Was 77 or so today in Atlanta. My Ac stopped working back in September, and I decided to wait to spring to fix. Well, tis now time to fix. :ermm:
    ·
  • You're one good fisherman!! B) Great lookin' food!
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Mickey it just doesn't get any better. Really like mango & coconut with salmon yours looks fantastic
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,372
    Mickey, That looks pretty terrific!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,149
    Tim thanks.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Tim thanks.

·
    Ronnie we are looking forward to your playing in Salado.

·
    Thanks thebtls

·
    Thanks Scott

·
    Bash I am not a salmon eater, but that was good.

·
    Greg it is easy to catch them in Whole Foods...

·
    Beli my first time for mango & coconut, will not be the last...

·
    Molly it was very good and I don't eat salmon most of the time.

·
  • Pretty! ;) nice job!
    ·
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    looks awesome!
    ·
  • Looks like you are warming things up in preparation for THE GATHERING!!
    Won't those frozen Arizona folks wish they lived in TEXAS ;)
    ·
  • Not sure if I would be happier with the seafood selection or an 82 degree day.
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    That looks great Mickey
    The salmon with mango and coconut sounds really good :)

Shane
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    that looks good.. I hope you didn't lose any shrimp. Looking at the 1st pic made me a little nervous that a couple were going to fall throgh ;-)
    context is important :)
    ·
  • Mickey, that sure looks like a delicious dinner. :)

If it's 82 there now, what's it going to be this summer? :huh:
    ·
    Rebecc it will be 100+ for 60 days :pinch:

·
    Susan I think of you and your posts when I do seafood.

·
    Thanks Jason, it was good...

·
    Kara can't be to soon for you to get down here :woohoo:

·