Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2011 Oklahoma Eggfest T-Shirt Design!

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited 12:52PM in EggHead Forum
I like what Mark came up with this year. Everybody knows the famous "Eggs Playing Poker" portrait. :laugh:

www.okeggfest.com

eggfest20111.jpg
·

Comments

• eggfest20111.jpg
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Pic showed for me in your original post...hope your fest is as wonderful as always...
    ·
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,493
    Chris....I can't see it :(
    ·
  • Chris

Can't wait for another fantastic eggfest in OKC! I hope to be bringing some cool new stuff! I have been talking up the big event around here, so hopefully, some newbies will be hatched!

I couldn't see the picture of the shirt, but will check back to see the new design.

See you in April,
    John
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277
    No can see :(
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Invisible shirt this year, Chris? :laugh:
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Looks good. Is this the final design?
    ·
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    Good one!
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Very nice! Sorry we can't make it again this year. I gotta tell Master T his karate tournament is cramping my bbq style.
    ·
    Can you see a pic, Tweety? :S
    ·
    Wess, why not drag your retired buttocks to Texas this year? A lot of us would love to meet you. :)
    ·