Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2011 Oklahoma Eggfest T-Shirt Design!

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited 12:59AM in EggHead Forum
I like what Mark came up with this year. Everybody knows the famous "Eggs Playing Poker" portrait. :laugh:

www.okeggfest.com

eggfest20111.jpg

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Pic showed for me in your original post...hope your fest is as wonderful as always...
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    Chris....I can't see it :(
  • Chris

Can't wait for another fantastic eggfest in OKC! I hope to be bringing some cool new stuff! I have been talking up the big event around here, so hopefully, some newbies will be hatched!

I couldn't see the picture of the shirt, but will check back to see the new design.

See you in April,
    John
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    No can see :(
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Invisible shirt this year, Chris? :laugh:
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Looks good. Is this the final design?
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    Good one!
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Very nice! Sorry we can't make it again this year. I gotta tell Master T his karate tournament is cramping my bbq style.
    Can you see a pic, Tweety? :S
    Wess, why not drag your retired buttocks to Texas this year? A lot of us would love to meet you. :)