Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I never get tired of these

madmikemadmike Posts: 103
edited 1:50PM in EggHead Forum
homemade eggrolls and wings
picture003xr.jpg
picture004r.jpg
picture005qb.jpg
picture007ix.jpg
picture008fl.jpg
picture009g.jpg

Comments

•  
    Very nice Mike, lookin' good. :)

Blair

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Interesting look to those wings. What is your method? They almost look like they were breaded and sauced before you cooked them.
  • Did you pre-fry the egg rolls and then re-heat them on the grill?
  • madmikemadmike Posts: 103
    Hungry Celeste wrote:
    Did you pre-fry the egg rolls and then re-heat them on the grill?

Yes
    Fidel wrote:
    Interesting look to those wings. What is your method? They almost look like they were breaded and sauced before you cooked them.

LOL they were cooked before I cooked em......they were leftovers from a prior cook I always make lots of wings so I can freeze some for quicky meals.
  • I have done egg rolls on the egg using a pizza set-up on parchment. Just spray with pam or olive oil. :)
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    looks mighty fine to me. good combo!! :)
  • Wings look great.
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Eggcellent! Time and temp for the eggrolls??? I'm sure they were delicious. :)
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 2,315
    Looks really good!
  • Very nice, looks tasty!
    elzbth wrote:
    Time and temp for the eggrolls???

300 for like 40-45 min.
  • LobichoLobicho Posts: 557
    greaaat cook
    nice loooking wings...
    where they premade? or how did you did them?
  • BashBash Posts: 1,011
    Thanks - your post inspired me to do wings tonight.

Very tasty, and it was about time. :woohoo: