Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fat toasted sandwich

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,372
edited 5:02AM in EggHead Forum
I've been craving a nice fat toasted sandwich. Found a great parmesan and roasted garlic loaf. Thick cut with smoked pulled chicken. Had some left over bomba oil so I drizzled that over the chicken. Topped with tomato, peeled roasted Hatch green chili, avacado, and home smoked pepperjack cheese. Drizzled the bread with more bomba oil. On the mini for a quick few.

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

007-1.jpg

010.jpg

Delicious!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
·

Comments

• Nice sammy Molly. Down to oil are you? ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,155
    I want to see the photos of you eating that thing :woohoo:
    Man that looks good.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,372
    Waiting on you....hello!! :P
    Thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
    Mickey, As you can imagine, I've not eaten much in the last few days. I pretty much inhaled this. It was full of flavor and very good!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    You got it going on sis-ta. :P
    ·
    :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    Wow, very nice Molly. That's something I could sink my teeth into. What type of parm was that?
    ·
    Thanks Ed. The cheese is pepperjack that I smoked about a month ago. The bread is a Parmesan and roasted garlic french loaf. Using leftovers can be great. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Molly looks delish but you should go to weight watchers :laugh:
    ·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Yum!!!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    YOU GO GURL! :woohoo: Dat's a SAMMICH! ;)
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Looks wonderful, but did you have to unhinge your jaw, to get that into your mouth?
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
  • BashBash Posts: 1,011
    Molly,

Looks delish. Like the avocado too :)

Richard
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Heck Molly - that looks fantastic! :laugh:
    ·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    That is a great lookin' sandwich Molly!!
    ·
  •  
    Looks awesome Molly and your photography is spot on. Thanks for sharing. :)

Blair

·
    BJ, Just smooch and eat. :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    Thanks Richard.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    Thanks Blair. Nothing to what you produce.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    that is a FAT sandwich! very nice.
    context is important :)
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    "NICE" Molly, ;) I've been cravin a toasted sammie too. Think I'll work on that soon. I need to stretch those mini legs anyway :laugh:
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Super picture in the skillet. ;) looks like a he!! of a sandwich.
    ·
  • Holy Chicken! That looks fabulous!
    ·
  • LobichoLobicho Posts: 557
    woooow
    great looking sandwich!!!
    a must do for my list!!!
    ·
  • Wow, that looks great!
    ·