Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Best burger ever!

EgginTigerEgginTiger Posts: 101
edited 10:27AM in EggHead Forum
After a night class and some studying I decided to fire up the egg and do a burger. I love burgers on the egg :) Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

• elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Yes indeed! Nothing better than burgers (on the egg - all others are imitation).... :laugh:
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Yes burgers are great grilled on the egg. :P

I see you got your avatar up. Good for you.
  • Sometimes its just the simple things that offer great joy.
  • I did get my avatar up, it was much easier than I thought. I sincerely appreciate the help I got from the forum with regards to posting an avatar. :)
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    you cant beat and egged burger!! no other burgers come close anymore! :) :cheer:
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,521
    You are correct ;)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• I know right, I haven't eaten a burger out since I started cooking them on my egg and can't imagine I will anytime soon
  • How did you ger avatar up? Ive tried w/o success.
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY
  • The egg is so good with burgers. It's nice how little shrinkage you get because all the juices stay in the burger.
  • To upload an avatar, you must click "my profile" at the top of any post. This will take you to the forum specific profile which is currently the only place where you can upload your avatar image.

Your upload must meet the size criteria or it won't work, I think it is 70 pixels width.
  • Looks good except for the Avatar, ha ha.
  • hey now, no foul language (rock chalk ----> :sick: ) on my posts :laugh:
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Neither dimension can be greater than 70 pixels ... at least that's what it just told me, when I tried to update my avatar.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • that's it :whistle:
  • See if this avatar thing works......ahhhh much better.
  • okay now, that just hurts my eyes :lol:
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 2,399
    Burgers are awsome on the egg. Try adding some cheese in the patty before going on the egg. A Minnesota tradition. Some good stuff!
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673

• LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    can't beat a good burger.
    context is important :)
  • mmmmm need to do some burgers now.
  • Not bad for a Mizzou Tiger. Hope it wasn't a buffalo burger!