Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonights dinner and what a snow.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ddchicken01.jpg
<p />Got some Raging River chicken marinating. Good stuff.[p]We got 10 inches of light flurries. Nice call weatherman.[p]snow131.jpg[p]snow1312.jpg[p]CWM

Comments

• PapaQ
    PapaQ Posts: 170
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]What's going on this winter in the KC area? You guys are getting bombed. How far above average snow fall are you? I'll bet the farmers love it, though.[p]I'm going with Witchy Red on chicken breasts tonight.[p]Paul

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    PapaQ,[p]
    Just don't limit it to winter. 67 inches of rain last year. 35 inches above normal. Snow is about 10 already. I gotta me some of that Whitchy Red stuff.[p]Mike

• SnowEgg
    SnowEgg Posts: 29
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Where the heck do you live? The upper penisula of the North Pole?
    You need to patent the "Egg Scraper"

• PapaQ
    PapaQ Posts: 170
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Like the Dizzy Pig rubs, Ken Stone does a marvelous job with his. I love the Witchy Red, but I'm also partial to his Gilded Splinters and Wicked Grin. Contact Ken. He has a sampler pack of all his rubs. His sauces, especially Happy Pappy, are also great. [p]Paul

• Colonel Pork Butt
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Is there anyway you could move your backyard over to my place? ... that includes the extra eggs![p]ah, so nice

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Colonel Pork Butt,
    based on our most recent arlington county tax assessments, i say we both sell our places and move to peculiar. . .we could probably buy yards just like his. .. .course, don't know what we'd do for jobs. .. .guess we could try the car wash business :)

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Colonel Pork Butt,[p]Thanks,[p]Tammy gets all the credit, when we moved in 1991, she agreed to take care of all 10 acres if she didn't have to go to those d^%$ washes. I wish there were more eggers close to me within walking distance of at least a small drive.[p]I can see you and Max in the car wash business. Corey sitting on top of the Autocashier in the rabbit position. Spawn entertaining the crowd as they waited to wash.
    LOL[p]Mike

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Are you looking to franchise in the north metro atlanta area and need someone to run it?
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Mark Backer,[p]Beleive it or not. Atlanta is one of the toughest car wash markets in the US. [p]Joking all aside, I have consulted with a few forum members who think they want in the business.[p]Mike