Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Hot Wings and Jolokia BBQ Sauce Giveaway

NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,222
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Why do the ones we love always hurt us?

I fire roasted some wings on my large Egg tonight for the UT-Vandy game using the 30-20-10 method. (375f, 30 min, flip, 20 min, toss in sauce, 10 minutes. Easy to remember, great results).

DSC_0171resized-1.jpg

I tossed most of them in teriyaki sauce but did a half dozen or so in Sticky Brand's Jolokia BBQ Sauce that I won in a contest.

DSC_0179resized-1.jpg

This was my first "dance" with the ghost chili and it did pack a punch. The first wing wasn't TOO intolerable but after the second one, I was feeling it. By my fourth and last one, I cried no mas and I was sniffling like I had been crying.

DSC_0181resized.jpg

Oddly enough, I liked it. I'll do these again.

I won two bottles and I want to give ONE of them (the unopened on of course :woohoo: ) to one of my fellow eggheads. This is exclusive to Egg forum members, I'm NOT doing this one on my blog or any other forum.

Just leave a SINGLE comment below before 9:01 PM (EST) Friday night (2/25/11). We'll use random.org to draw a winner from the comments at 9:30pm and post the result.

I can only pay for shipping the prize inside the continental US.

Good luck and please only enter if you like it hot!

Comments