Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hot Wings and Jolokia BBQ Sauce Giveaway

NibbleMeThis
NibbleMeThis Posts: 2,295
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Why do the ones we love always hurt us?

I fire roasted some wings on my large Egg tonight for the UT-Vandy game using the 30-20-10 method. (375f, 30 min, flip, 20 min, toss in sauce, 10 minutes. Easy to remember, great results).

DSC_0171resized-1.jpg

I tossed most of them in teriyaki sauce but did a half dozen or so in Sticky Brand's Jolokia BBQ Sauce that I won in a contest.

DSC_0179resized-1.jpg

This was my first "dance" with the ghost chili and it did pack a punch. The first wing wasn't TOO intolerable but after the second one, I was feeling it. By my fourth and last one, I cried no mas and I was sniffling like I had been crying.

DSC_0181resized.jpg

Oddly enough, I liked it. I'll do these again.

I won two bottles and I want to give ONE of them (the unopened on of course :woohoo: ) to one of my fellow eggheads. This is exclusive to Egg forum members, I'm NOT doing this one on my blog or any other forum.

Just leave a SINGLE comment below before 9:01 PM (EST) Friday night (2/25/11). We'll use random.org to draw a winner from the comments at 9:30pm and post the result.

I can only pay for shipping the prize inside the continental US.

Good luck and please only enter if you like it hot!
Knoxville, TN
Nibble Me This

Comments