Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Battle Mushroom

lowercasebill
lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Battle mushroom is over ,unless anyone wants to post, in which case it is not over..
it is time for judgement..

dhuffjr...the meat was still pink and looks great award.. the 'you went skating? let us know how you feel in the morning! award

little steven wins the FGG 5 second rule award , the lowecasebill 'if i drank stikes scotch i would have eaten that off the floor award " the Perseverance award for drinking too much and cooking it twice award and second place in the courage catagory for admitting it .

wygriller wins the ladys choice award if faith and rebecca both liked it you are a winner. also the holy mackerel award ,, for a guy that does not like mushrooms you certainly out did yourself.. second place in the new vegetable award for asparagus ,, [egg grilled asparagus is a world apart from steamed]

skike wins the creativity award for the most minimalist use of the secret ingredient ,, i am sure he was thinking about mushrooms while he finished that bottle of Laphroaig [my favorite]

mainegg wins the culinary fad award for her deconstructed risotto, and the i have young adult sons and i am still sober [you try doing that] award .

CarolinaQ first place in the new vegetable award for brussel sprouts. the judy mayberry jerked my chain award and the i did not enter but won something any way award

clayQ wins the 'i can cook anything and i can do it in a blizzard at minus 20 degrees while drinking an ice cold beer to warm me up'award ,, also the holy mackerel i never thought of putting cardamom on mushrooms i have to try that award and the
prairie home companion award for the swedish meatballs

Ripnem wins the " that is just a classic i want that' not kidding truffle salt muhrooms and steak.. let me know when you come to visit the wifes ancestors my egg is yours

mr holloway, wins 'the most creative use of the most ingredients mixing all that and making it work is a real talent' award

DOW wins the early bird award ,, the 'appeals to more than one genus' award
second place 'that is a classic and i want some' and ' how about the dog licks one cup and i lick the other' award

ross in ventura wins the i forgot to put the mushrooms in but it looks great anyway pizza award

bob s wins for the best non entry for living near mushroom nirvana , cooking with mushrooms and not entering :laugh:

Comments