Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FREE XL Nest....Sort Of

Options
GeorgiaBorn
GeorgiaBorn Posts: 178
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Canton, GA-PICK UP ONLY!

I have an extra large nest that I don't need anymore. It is kinda free to the first person that replies to this post.

The only thing I ask is one (1) 20lb bag of BGE charcoal and it's yours!

Is that a fair trade???

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    but a good deal for one in need...but I seriously doubt anyone bought or would buy an XL without a nest...wish you the best in your offer..
  • GeorgiaBorn
    Options
    Well I kinda figured that, but I thought perhaps things break or wear out and somebody could use a free nest. Or perhaps someone knows somebody buying a new XL and could save them, what? $125? I think that's what they cost new. Oh, and I did say it was "sort of" free so I know it AIN'T FREE but thanks for pointing that out.

This one is barely over a year old and was only used for about 6 months before I bought a table.

The offer is still good right now. Nobody has claimed it.
  • Primeggister1
    Options
    I'll take it but, I'm in Canada. Will you cover shipping? :laugh: I would take it forsure and that is a great deal. I will also through in some of my rubs as well.
  • GeorgiaBorn
    Options
    Hey Prime. Don't really want to ship it, especially out of the U.S. I have a couple of businesses that I do quite a bit of shipping and I stopped shipping internationally because of the hoops that UPS and USPS makes me jump through. If I don't have any other takers, I will definitely consider it.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Marc,

I have one that I don't use. E-mail me

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• ChokeOnSmoke
    Options
    WessB wrote:
    ...but I seriously doubt anyone bought or would buy an XL without a nest

OK, I guess I'm the oddball, I bought my XL without a nest and built my own wooden "nest on wheels". The thing is a TANK! :laugh:
    Packerland, Wisconsin