Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3 Mini Eggs in Salado Drawing

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We will give away 3 Mini Eggs at the Salado Egghead Gathering March 26th.
Also a ton of other very nice prizes.
Can't win if you do not attend.
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Very cool. I will make sure we save room in the car...
    Are all your Demo Eggs going to be Large BGE?
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Austin Egger
    Options
    That's great! :woohoo: I hope my name will be on one of them! :cheer: Good job!
  • Mickey
    Options
    Darian if you are interested in another size I need to tell them Tuesday as they (dealer and distrubuter)are meeting. Call or send me a note today or tonight.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Photo Egg
    Options
    No..No..Not to purchase. Just wondered if other Demo sizes would be there to cook with.
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Mickey
    Options
    No just large unless pre-sold.
    But you are welcome to use my mini or small at any time Darian.

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Easy big guy......it's my year to win. Just so we are all on the same page....KAY!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Maybe a small? If not, just get me a really good deal. :whistle: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Mickey
    Options
    I gave them your note on the small. This part is out of my control but I am working on it.

• cookn biker
    Options
    I appreciate you Mickey!! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Photo Egg
    Options
    Kay...Yes Dear.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • cookn biker
    Options
    HA! :P
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Mickey great job but honestly I don't think the customs guys will buy my bringing granny's ashes in the Funerary Green Urn again
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Very cool, Mickey!
    I would actually use the Mini if I win.
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    I don't know why you all have your hopes up - my horoscope said I am going to win it :laugh:
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • cookn biker
    Options
    So agreed, the three Queens WILL win one each. Perfect. B)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Options
    I was just going to jump in. But molly said it well ......hope my 3 favourite "texan" señoritas win :P
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    That won't fit on the back of your bike...
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Hehe...gotta remind you guys again who won the LBGE+the custom table in 2009...:)

Yes, I'll have the lucky ticket again this year. Sorry, ladies, but you'll have to draw straws for the other two. That is, unless I buy the other two winning tickets :)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    You're really getting good at this. :woohoo:

BuddyLawn
  • Mickey
    Options
    Now working on getting 7 or 8 of the 18" Big Green Egg Serving Platters. Hope to get that approved Tue/Wed.
    I just keeps getting better and better.

• Beli
    Options
    Great Mickey Looking really good
  • RoundTowner
    Options
    Think I would wet the bed! :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Schweet!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Mickey
    Options
    RoundTower is the band for the Salado Egghead Gathering.
    Welcome RoundTower to the forum and Salado....

• RoundTowner
    Options
    Mickey, glad to be involved! Cant wait...
  • Mickey
    Options
    Leroys blog is over 6500 hits and in 15 countries now.
    Thank you Spring Chicken for all the work.

Australia

Canada

China

Denmark

Germany

India

Iran

Ireland

Latvia

Netherlands

Mexico

Singapore

Spain

United Kingdom

United States

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    Vietnam also checked us out today.

Now they know what we do for fun, as if it was a secret.

Spring "If There's A Top Secret Then There's A Bottom Secret" Chicken