Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Julie and Little Steven battle mushroom

lowercasebill
lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Still waiting for your mushroom pictures ,,
thanks to all who posted so far,, good stuff all ...
i will post mine at a later date since i got to choose the secret ingredient
bill

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    I had major adult child drama.. all is good but if I was in Maine instead of Florida I would be short one son :evil: drank Margaretta's instead of cooking dinner last night... I am doing it tonight and will post but not as part of throw down... after all my bluster too :blush:
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Julie,
    I’m seeing a pattern developing here, :ohmy: first the meeting and now a no show at the mushroom battle!! :blink:
    Priorities are important!!! :laugh:
    Jupiter Jim :)

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Mainegg
    :P :laugh:
    IMAG0088.jpg
    Here is my proof :whistle:
    had good intentions... had some wonderful fat oysters we had gathered fri to use with it.... but they are not in the pic cause I was ticked off at my son and ended up putting them in the freezer and relaxing.....
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Julie I believe in late term abortion. That is anytime after age 13 if they are not working out you kill them and start over.
    Not a court in the land will convict, just load the jury with parents.
    Get a judge with a couple of kids also....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mainegg
    I am so there... is 28 almost 29 to late though.... I will keep his girlfriend and my grandson LOL she is a sweetie and a saint!
    I do not want to start over though... have learned my lesson... Dogs :) just two dogs at a time and only cats or dogs....
  • Mainegg
    And I think Norma took Little Stevens stool away so he could not reach the counter... She did not want to have to clean the kitchen again.....
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Mickey, I have always believed in shaken teenage sydrome myself. :whistle: :P
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Darn kids!! :angry: Kay and I say don't heve any! Yep it's too late for us too.
    Nice look fungi. :)
    JJ

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer