Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dizzy grilled sword & pineapple

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
edited 11:35PM in EggHead Forum
Yum!
2w6c76v.jpg
·

Comments

• Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Nice one, Susan--literally a pineapple head with some Pineapple Head!
    ·
  • yes! I put pineapple head on two of the sword steaks also. Good to hear from you! You must have the day off :)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,473
    And lunch is so far off....
    Looks good Susan. Have you put the pineapple head on the fish?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Just the sword, but I think it would work with others as well ;)
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Nice Susan I never had sword fish. How was it? :ermm:
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Yum is right! Love swordfish.
    ·
  • Susan, the swordfish and pineapple look great. I love the pineapple head on the grill. :laugh:
    ·
  • Tim, sword, is a mild, firm, meat type fish. perfect for the grill :)
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I may have to try some. I love fish. :P
    ·
  • Looks delicious. You need to cook that at the North Carolina Eggfest. Hope to see you there. Capt. Rich
    ·