Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dizzy grilled sword & pineapple

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
edited 4:54AM in EggHead Forum
Yum!
2w6c76v.jpg
·

Comments

• Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Nice one, Susan--literally a pineapple head with some Pineapple Head!
    ·
  • yes! I put pineapple head on two of the sword steaks also. Good to hear from you! You must have the day off :)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,276
    And lunch is so far off....
    Looks good Susan. Have you put the pineapple head on the fish?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Just the sword, but I think it would work with others as well ;)
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Nice Susan I never had sword fish. How was it? :ermm:
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Yum is right! Love swordfish.
    ·
  • Susan, the swordfish and pineapple look great. I love the pineapple head on the grill. :laugh:
    ·
  • Tim, sword, is a mild, firm, meat type fish. perfect for the grill :)
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I may have to try some. I love fish. :P
    ·
  • Looks delicious. You need to cook that at the North Carolina Eggfest. Hope to see you there. Capt. Rich
    ·