Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salmon Pizza

GW
GW Posts: 98
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As promised I have posted my Salmon Pizza recipe under the seafood section. I tried it at the Eggs in the Desert event today and despite not winning we did get a lot of compliments. I have done this dish for several of you on the forum and everyone seems to enjoy it.

Stories and pics from today's event later....

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Scott, I hope you and your family enjoyed the fest. Bummer you did not win. Next time. ;)
    I just made a cd of the Ice Fest. You are featured in the building of the Salmon Za.
    Copies to be sent.
    Enjoy your time in warmville.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • GW
    Thanks Molly. Actually, it was super windy, raining & cool for the fest. Bummer for the folks at BBQ Island that put it on. Lots of people fought the weather and they said they had 350 in attendance. Fun none the less!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Wondering about the method you chose to do.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Hey Scott, It was great to meet you. Do we know who won the BGE?

Kim
  • GW
    You too Kim. The guys that won had the 5th wheel/trailer. They cooked that whole pig. We took 4th so I'm proud of that! Hope to see you guys again at another event.
  • WOW..4th...that's great. Hafe a safe trip back to the cold weather. Sorry we didn't have sunny skies here for you.

Kim
  • Scott:

Thanks for making the trip out - nice to meet you, and the Salmon Pizza was money!!!

Sorry our weather didn't co-operate :(
  • Glad it all went well....Sorry you didn't win. I really thought you would be a shoe in, it is SOOOO GOOD!