Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Burrrrrrrr....Egg on ice

SnowEggSnowEgg Posts: 29
edited 9:50AM in EggHead Forum
9b6fce89.jpg
<p />This was the scene about 9:30 this morning as I fired up the Egg for my first try at chuck roast for bbq beef. After about three hours at 250F, a foil wrapping for another two hours, an hour towel-wrapped in a cooler, some nice sauce, and at least a six pack....it turned out great! The neighbors say that I need counseling...but that's ok...right????[p]Cheers[p]Scott
·

Comments

• Mac  in NCMac in NC Posts: 287
    SnowEgg,[p]My wife has been suggesting I go to counseling for three years now. Want to go together? Maybe we can sneak my mini into the session.[p]Mac
    ·
  • SnowEggSnowEgg Posts: 29
    Mac in NC , Counseling it is! You bring the mini, and I'll have a shaker full of Cow Lick under my hat. By the time they notice the hickory smoke, we'll be be belly-full of wholesome Egg goodness! [p]Is it proper psycho etiquette to start the first session with TREX steaks, or should we wade in with burgers or a spatchcock chicken??? Hmmm.

·
  • GoodEggGoodEgg Posts: 16
    SnowEgg,[p]Are you kidding? We all need counseling.[p]But we all eat VERY well.
    ·