Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Burrrrrrrr....Egg on ice

Options
SnowEgg
SnowEgg Posts: 29
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
9b6fce89.jpg
<p />This was the scene about 9:30 this morning as I fired up the Egg for my first try at chuck roast for bbq beef. After about three hours at 250F, a foil wrapping for another two hours, an hour towel-wrapped in a cooler, some nice sauce, and at least a six pack....it turned out great! The neighbors say that I need counseling...but that's ok...right????[p]Cheers[p]Scott

Comments

• Mac  in NC
    Mac in NC Posts: 287
    Options
    SnowEgg,[p]My wife has been suggesting I go to counseling for three years now. Want to go together? Maybe we can sneak my mini into the session.[p]Mac
  • SnowEgg
    SnowEgg Posts: 29
    Options
    Mac in NC , Counseling it is! You bring the mini, and I'll have a shaker full of Cow Lick under my hat. By the time they notice the hickory smoke, we'll be be belly-full of wholesome Egg goodness! [p]Is it proper psycho etiquette to start the first session with TREX steaks, or should we wade in with burgers or a spatchcock chicken??? Hmmm.

• GoodEgg
    GoodEgg Posts: 16
    Options
    SnowEgg,[p]Are you kidding? We all need counseling.[p]But we all eat VERY well.