Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

WOO

EggoholicEggoholic Posts: 90
edited 1:46AM in EggHead Forum
tell me what you think of the WOO 3, looking @ getting one, but dont really know if i really need it. Thanks in advance
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I use it with the wok,, great tool
    ·
  • What the heck, might I ask, is a WOO? Newbie here....go slow.
    ·
  • google Woo 3, solid little idea,
    ·
  • Will do, holic......
    ·
  • Man, I have a lot to learn about egging. Thanks for the steer, holic.
    ·
    Here's the woo3

100_4166.jpg

wok & woo

100_4169.jpg
    ·
  • Now I got it ;)
    ·
  • U wokin and wooin

Nice color on the wok
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I have them for my Lge and my small. I love them! They are very versatile and well worth the money. If you cook large quantities of food the Adj Rig might be a better choice, but I do not, and the woo's do everything I want. :)
    ·
  • Hey Frank.......tryin to take it all in.....really learn a lot reading the site every night. I'm not too far from ya.....over in Metairie.....hope all is well your way.....no pictures of snow from over here!!
    ·
  • you have much to learn my student
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    I started cooking on the predecessor called the Sandbagger Ring in 2006, and think the addition of the lower ring on the Woo 3 gives it a lot of possibilities...
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
    Thanks Frank, that was the day I seasoned it

100_4167.jpg

100_4168.jpg

100_4170.jpg

Now if I would just use it more it might stay that way
    ·
  • thanks
    ·
  • No question, holic. But I'm lovin every bit of it. Always have loved grillin, but never really appreciated it as much from the perspective of the possibilities of the BGE. It's one nice machine. Thanks for nudgin me along, podner.
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,676
    Great easy to use ring to let you cook at grid level and expand to Wok cooking as well.
    Worth the money.

Use discount code: PhotoEggPimpMyStuff
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·