Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Magic Mini Moments - The Movie

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just finished the Mini Egg movie and posted to YouTube. if any of you want to see some of what your fellow Eggheads are cooking on their Mini's, just go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYGge_k7FUI

Some of the images may look a little fuzzy. It might not be the camera's fault. Some of us tend to celebrate 'before' and 'during' the cook. I tried fixing a couple of photos but couldn't, so I just posted them the way they were shown on the Forum.

I wanted to add the name of the Eggheads and what they cooked but that got to be a really big project. And doing so would have required more screen time to read it. I thought I would just go with some cool music instead.

I may make a CD with all the information but it won't be anytime soon. Got some Eggfests to prepare for.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who took the time to post the photos and then title them for me.

It was a fun project. Hope y'all enjoy it.

Spring "My Maggie Mini Is A Mighty Mini" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Very good Leroy. I see the point is the mini can do most any cook and can be customized as well. I really loved the music. I like it. Thank you. ;)
  • wkygriller
    Options
    Nice job. I had no idea the mini could do all that. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    My dear Leroy you are very talented I enjoyed it tremendously. Hope you & beautiful Judy had a gteat valentine
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    If dealers do not put that on a loop and set it up next to a few mini's on the showroom: sorry for them.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Very nice Leroy.
    That was a bunch of great looking cooks and very creative Eggheads in set ups and cooking vessels on the Mini.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    NICE JOB!
    great slideshow Mr Chicken and I agree that the dealers should have a copy of that playing- If nothing else, The BGE Website should have a link to it.

great stuff! I already enjoy cooking on it but watching that gets me all 'fired up' to cook some more!
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Dats beautimous

The photos made my stomach growl and the music relaxed me.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Yes, the Mini can do most things the larger ones do, just in smaller doses. And with creative accessories it becomes even better.

The music was hard to come by. I love listening to an acoustic guitar in the hands of a talented Spanish guitar player. If I had any musical talent at all (besides listening) I think I would want to be a Spanish guitar player. But then I would have to learn Spanish.

Spring "Recoger y Sonriendo" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    I'm with you... When I saw an occasional photo on the Forum, I thought, "great idea," but when I first previewed the video I said, "WOW!!!" We do have some talented cooks amongst us.

With this video we can show off those talents to the world.

Spring "Think Mini" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Thanks Beli. But my talents run in small circles. I'll never be famous for any of it, but I'll be satisfied that I tried. Works for me.

Yes, we had a nice Valentines Day. Took it easy. Hope you and yours did too.

Spring "Some Days Easy Is Enough" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    If I was an Egg dealer I think I would do just that, especially on "Mini Egg Day." But I don't think like dealers.

Spring "Think Bottom Line Think Bottom Line Think Bottom Line" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Yes it was. I'm sure they all have more Eggsperiences on the Mini that were not photographed.

I'm hoping that once everyone sees what can be done on the Mini with just a little imagination they will kick in some ideas of their own and then post them.

Spring "Thinking Is The Root Of All Good" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Thanks... Got me fired up too but now I have to revert to 'thinking' mode again and that might take a while.

Spring "Some Thoughts Aren't Worth The Effort" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Haaaaaa... I thought I heard a stomach growl. But the music must have made it go away. I love the music too.

I have a feeling a lot of Mini owners are going to fire up their Mini's today. And some non-owners are going to be saying, "Honey, we need a Mini."

Spring "To Sell A Mini Egg" Chicken
  • FL XL Egger
    Options
    Congratulations that is a wonderful movie, made my wife and I hungry... just watching it. Time to try some new cooks, full of great ideas.

Thanks for all the hard work
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    You're welcome. I hope it inspires others to consider getting a Mini.

Spring "Got One Too" Chicken