Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest in Gulfport MS

GeoGeo Posts: 53
edited 8:45PM in EggHead Forum
No banner up yet, but registration has begun for our second annual Eggfest in Gulfport Ms.
Please pass on the info as we are getting a late start this year.
Link to web page and registration

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=6db44dcab&oeidk=a07e3dwv63v2e089bae

Thanks
Geo
·

Comments

• deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    george, are you going to do an event posting on facebook as well? if you do, i'll share it on my page and send it to some people.
    ·
  • GeoGeo Posts: 53
    I'm not sure if i know how to that Jason
    ·
    i can do it tonight with you permission.
    ·
    Please do so. I am not well versed in facebook. I mainly do facebook to see what my sons are up to.
    ·
    Please do so. I am not well versed in facebook. I mainly do facebook to see what my sons are up to.
    ·
  • I'm registered -to cook!
    ·
  • George,
    What's this venue like? Parking lot? Covered? Water and or electricity?

Looking forward to another great Fest this year :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
    I will post a picture.. Oak covered lot in a retail complex, patio, water, electric, restrooms.
    ·
  • Goe, I've added the event to the Ceramic Event Calendar and the 'Fest Map on my website. Good luck with the event!
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • George, I just signed up Angel and myself to cook. Looking forward to it!
    ·
  • :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Maybe some more fruit quesadillas again this year?? ;)
    ·
  • I need to come up with something new, Clark. Sausage rolls maybe. Still working on the menu.
    ·
    i'm in..... working on my "menu"....

venision tenderloin
    grilled peaches and nectarines
    italian meatballs

and a couple other things....
    ·
  • Thinking of something good for breakfast,like a frittata or an egg, sausage, cheese-stuffed bread roll.
    DSC_0302.jpg

Not sure what else to do...... :whistle:
    ·